Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My famiy trip is over...

It's another experience traveling with family... feel bad that my parents get so exhausted to follow my itinerary, next time I should keep slow and adapt their pace...

However, it's contented as I can feel papa & mama so happy with bro and myself accompanying them, this is the happiest thing for all of us.

And it's a meditation journey for myself as well, when we visited to buddist island, Pu Tuo Shan.
... there are things I should just LET IT BE. No expectation on others but just expecting myself. A good reminder for myself anyways.

At times... they were noisy, they re-arranged my apartment which pissed me, they were making me mad at some time of the journey as they didn't follow my schedule.

But when they are gone, when my apartment becomes quiet as usual....

I miss you, lovely bro, papa and mama

Well, it's time for all of us to back to our routine.

Indeed, we should keep it up and have an annual family trip from now on... need some quality time with my beloved family.

:)

No comments: