Saturday, November 29, 2008

My 28th b-day

Thanks to all of you for giving me such a wonderful 28th birthday :)
your sms/msn/e-mail/whatever are really so sweet...

and it's a FLOWERY one~
Never had I received so many flowers before...

and the b-day lunch was filled with so much FUN and LAUGHTER
such as... my 'funeral' photo... :P


special thanks to judy/pcla/brian(s)/henry/sam/cheung yu/tm for your treats/gifts
謝謝您們的心意 :)

and i love this b-day card law, from my老闆! :P



well... and the site is celebrating with BLASTING works too :P



Lastly, it's my pleasure to have you sweet gals celebrating with me... ^.^
indeed i just forgot what we ate during dinner but i just love the sharing~ keke
let's keep it up with our monthly gathering!!


the yummy b-day cake from my sweet gals^.^ (it's the 2nd of today!)

No comments: