Thursday, November 07, 2013

Song of the Nite: Love

I love Muir Woods.
Looking at these redwood trees which are more than a thousand years old, i'm feeling small.



















For all the people and things that I feel important in my entire life, they aren't comparable to these trees at all.
My life is just like a blink of the eye, not even enough to form a tree ring on them.

So, why should I care... and why should I love?
It's complicated, and I'm confused.

(P.S. I miss you, but you just don't give a shit...?)



Love - Priscilla Ahn (John Lennon Cover)

Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved

Love is touch, touch is love
Love is reaching, reaching love
Love is asking to be loved

Love is you
You and me
Love is knowing
We can be

Love is free, free is love
Love is living, living love
Love is needing to be loved

No comments: