Saturday, November 09, 2013

Photo of my November2013 #09

Planned to end this trip with a run, and it's obvious that running to Golden Gate Bridge is a must for me!

So here I go from the downtown area (I'm staying in doggy place called Tenderloin btw). It's quite a long way (14k+ Return) and with the exhausted body and sickness in the past two weeks... but I'm determined.

The roads are hilly prior to reaching the coast, and it takes me great effort to run up and down hill. Then it comes to the never ending trails along the coast-foggy weather making it so long! Glad that there are lots of runners and bikers that remind me to continue...

Finally there. But the fog blocks the view that I can merely see the bridge... feeling down but I should continue. 

As I run along the bridge, I'm so touched that I can run on this famous yet one of the most difficult bridges to be constructed! Running to the deck, the fog cleared the way and I can see the tower! It's a slender and elegant, yet strong bridge. 

I'm glad that I did it, and finally find out single trip is 13k already!! -.-"
I really like run the world - and run the world's famous bridges too!!


No comments: