Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Site from the Air

So great that i can have the chance of joining the shooting of progress photographs from the AIR~
and to have excellent fine weather for aerial photography, no disgusting smoggy :)
The pilot said that we can just enjoy this kind of fine weather in HK for less than twenty-something days per year.
How lucky I am!!

To get best view for shooting the side door of the helicopter shall be removed, so one-third of the photographer's body is 'hanging freely' outside the helicopter.
sounds dangerous but the photographer adapted it quite well...

Barging point for transportation of excavated materials at Kai Tak

For me, I didn't miss any chance for shooting... =P
Maybe I'm just too concentrated to take some good shots, or maybe too busy to note the topographic settings & geomorphology of the site...
I find that I didn't have any fear of heights at all~

Excavation works as well as construction of site office in progress

P.S.Nikkor AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G ED - Highly recommended though it's really expensive. really worth if you like landscape shots.

2 comments:

Bob said...

It is good to get a different view of things some times and it seems you enjoyed it. Bob.

Anonymous said...

have chance to take aerial photo ?? so wonderful for those work in constn. field