Sunday, April 06, 2008

After. ONCE

How often do you find the right person?......Once

A charming simple story in Dublin, on how 2 people got closely connected with their affection on music
and on how they support each other with their lives and dreams...

and without the great songs, this movie could have never touched my heart....
music is really a wonderful thing...

and i like the ending.. not romantic at all but well... that's life isn't it?!

You may find the right person just once in a lifetime ....
Although this right person may not be the one who's going to accompany you for the rest of your life,
he/she may understand you, inspire you, touch you, and encourage you to go for what you would like yourself to be...

P.S. I'm really get used to watch movie ALONE
It seems like I'll be a single old lady soon :(
--------------------------------------------------------
Theme song of the Movie - Falling Slowly

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.