Sunday, March 20, 2005

Tree Cotton

When I was small (actually not really small, should be during my teenage years) I remembered mama would picked the tree cotton flower in the summertime, for making soup after the flower was sun-dried... in order to remove 'wetness' from your body during wet seasons.

In the past I just hated those fallen tree cotton flowers, making the ground so dirty and you need to 'bounce around' to prevent stepping on them.

I have never noticed tree cotton are so beautiful, until I saw them on the bus on my way to work yesterday. They give a different 'taste' to the tree cotton, which is dull and lonely trucks when there's nothing on it.

Just take a look how beautiful they are! (hope they won't fall off so soon...)


Tree cotton dressed in red... longing for the summertime~


Old estate, old trees... will they be gone soon?

No comments: