Thursday, March 17, 2005

EGG's last stop

I'm staying in-house for my design training! This is my last stop of my 3-year training.
(To those who cannot figure out what I am doing: throughout my training I need to post to different divisions within my department or private civil engineering firms to gain my training experience... so a bit like Gipsy...)

Frankly, to be seconded to private firms will be a good way to gain hands-on work experience, and a good way to have a feel of the 'dynamic' of the industry. But given that my training will last for 6 months only, I will be leaving the firm after I have get used to the working environment. Consequently, I am not be able to get full use of my time in acquiring required skills.

Though the scope of job is more limited in-house, I think it's better for me to equip with basic and simpler projects before I can work on sophisticated tasks.

What's more, I need not move my belongings to far far away... just one floor downstairs! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrads! ^^