Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm still the messy ME.

I still remembered my simple reason to start this blog - to brush up my writing skills...

That reason never materialised (and my writing is getting poorer and poorer), interesting though, it seemed to be a record of what I have gone through in these 6 years, a period up till now when I can feel so much about my own life, when I started to have a thought on what my life should be.... with all these peaks and troughs, happiness and laughter, tears and sadness, satisfaction and helplessness, and a lot more.

Though I have not yet figured out what and how my life will be, now I truly appreciate all the ups and downs I have, and I still have a lot to learn in my life.

I love my blog.. haha hope I'll keep on writing and updating...

Just a reminder to myself
每天都是一種新的練習.

No comments: