Monday, March 06, 2006

Bottega Veneta

I just like this store.

No monograms, pretty sales (even those +30 sales supervisors), nice and warm greetings to all customers (no matter what nationality you are), and most importantly, no 'pigeon eyes' if you are just window shopping

This is the first store I've encountered, where the sales who greeted you all the way in the store, and without buying anything, open the door for you and say goodbye when you leave.

I really understand how a place/brand's image can change with whole heartedly greeted sales.

I'm lovin' it!!

1 comment:

Esaltato said...

I love this brand too. Hope this one is not getting popular. Cos once it goes to the extreme, it will be like LV/GUCCI ---> tacky.

so far, i own only 2 products ;P

btw, i am just a walkby stranger.