Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Page of Life

As another two of my lunch buddies will leave the office, we had a dinner tonight as some kind of 'farewell' functions.

The dinner was crazy. But we all enjoyed and had a wonderful night. Frankly, we just laughed all the way and didn't know what exactly we ate!

Sadly, they were leaving (some already left) coz of current office policy, but I'm glad that they have their new career, and starting a new journey of life.

Good luck to all of you~

I'll miss our times in GEO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also miss you, other GEO buddies, our laughter and happy moments in our highly populated office.

I wish we can have another wild camp again in autumn/winter.

wylie said...

i'd like to have another wild camp too!!!

Let's organize one when weather's getting cooler~~