Friday, August 26, 2005

Happy yet NERVOUS

Glad that my training is coming to an end in one month's time.
Hurray, no more log book and reports!

Yet another challenge is coming - I'll be in a new job afterwards.
Though really happy, I'm getting a bit nervous after accepting the offer. In the past 3 years, I could seek my colleagues' advice and comments, and they endure my mistakes and wrongs as I'm still a graduate trainee. I'm not sure if I can meet my new boss's expectation and do well on my own.

I really need more confidence.
I should trust my ability, rite?
Cheer up, wylie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got an offer from consultant? Congrad!!

Like you, I am going to have a new job, and even in a different field. Likewise, I am also afraid that I cannot meet the new boss's expectation. But I believe that they employ me, and you, because they trust your ability and more importantly, your potential. Keep yourself confident for the new job. I believe that it will certainly bring you to a new page of your life.

Congrad again!!!