Monday, May 16, 2005

Our promise

When we had our field trip to Cyprus 4 years ago, we promised we'll meet again in Cyprus in 2005.

Time flies... I'm not sure if we've had too much expectation on ourselves previously...
So easy to go everywhere we like not long ago, but now... so much you need to consider!
Just 4 years have passed by, but I can feel the heavy burden deep inside me... that's not what I would have expected 4 years ago.

Angel suggests we should meet in next year. I'd really like to go with you guys, you all are the best companion for travel, but... frankly I'm really not sure where I am, and what will I be the next year.

Hope I have enough $ and holiday to go next year~



The good old days...I look much younger... (jot me a message if you can't spot me!)

4 comments:

wylie said...

Our field trip in the 2nd year is to Cyprus... it's sooo wonderful lei
Hope your sis has a gread trip!

Anonymous said...

hey, wylie, next time choose a pic i am in. ok? ok ??
don't drive me crazy, ok?? ok??
ok???? ok?

wylie said...

sorry, louis, your
BIG is so HEAD... so those photos will only have ur face on...
be considerate la... :P

Anonymous said...

i will hack this site.
lets wait and see with folded arms.

ok?? ok?????????? ok???
ok?????????? ok?